Proposed Rulemaking and Regulations
- Alternative Whistleblower System Regulations: 2 CCR § 61300-61320
- Redistricting Regulations: 2 CCR § 60800-60863
- State High Risk Program: 2 CCR § 61000-61024
- Local Government High Risk Program: 2 CCR § 61100-61140
- California Healthcare, Research, and Prevention Tobacco Tax Act of 2016: 2 CCR § 61200-61240
Tobacco Tax Funds Received
According to Revenue and Tax Code section 30130.57, our office receives up to four hundred thousand dollars ($400,000) annually from the California Healthcare, Research and Prevention Tobacco Tax Act of 2016 Fund (Fund) to conduct audit work on a biennial basis of the state and local agenciesí use of Fund moneys. We received $400,000 in both fiscal year 2017/18 and 2018/19 and have commenced the required audit work. At this time, we have not used those funds. When we complete the work, we will use the funds to cover our costs and will report how the money is spent.